Terms & Conditions for Celebrations and Toys online Store
Last amended on 29th February 2020
These Terms and Conditions are the contract between Celebrations and Toys and you that apply to your use of Celebrations and Toys online Store and any purchases you make through Celebrations and Toys online Store. When you access Celebrations and Toys online Store, you agree that these Terms and Conditions are legally binding on you.
Competitions, special offers and promotions will have their own specific terms and conditions in addition to these general Celebrations and Toys terms.
Celebrations and Toys online Store is the online presence of Celebrations and Toys – Toy and Gift Shop. Based at Stonham Barns, Pettaugh Road, Stonham Aspal, Stowmarket, IP14 6AT.
If you have any questions about Celebrations and Toys or its online store you can email us at [email protected]
To use Celebrations and Toys online Store you need to:
- Create a Celebrations and Toys online Store account. To open a Celebrations and Toys online Store account you need to be at least 18 years old and permanently resident in the UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man;
- Give us a valid email address.
We take care to make sure that the pricing you see for our products is correct. We may cancel your order if an incorrect price was shown or if there is no stock to fulfil your request (as operating as a retail store, running in parallel as phone orders and the online store, there are moments when the inventory shown on the online store can be out of date) at the time you placed an order. In most cases, we will let you know as soon as this is discovered and if applicable an alternative offered.
Our prices include value added tax (VAT), where it is applicable.
If the issuer of your payment method refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted. Find more information on payment options in our FAQ.
You must have a Celebrations and Toys online Store account to redeem your Celebrations and Toys online Store Gift Card (coming soon currently in Store only!). Gift Cards are non-refundable or transferable and have no cash value. You cannot exchange your Gift Card credit for cash or transfer it to another person. You should redeem your Gift Card as soon as possible as we are not responsible for lost or stolen Gift Cards. You have 13 months from the date your physical Gift Card was purchased to redeem it.
When you redeem a Gift Card or get promotional credit, we will credit this to the basket balance in your account. You can’t transfer credit in your Store balance to another person, or exchange it for cash.
Your Right to Cancel
You can get a refund on any item purchased on Celebrations and Toys online Store at any time within the first 14 days after that purchase, provided that you have not opened or damaged the packaging. You lose this cancellation right as soon as you open the retail packaging, and by doing so, you accept that you've lost your cancellation right.
See our FAQ for more information on how to cancel your purchase.
What happens if my purchase is faulty or not as described?
If you are within the 14 day cancellation period, you can cancel your order using the “Cancel Purchase” button in your Celebrations and Toys online Store account.
Outside the 14 day cancellation period, you have cancellation rights under consumer protection law. You can cancel your order and get a refund or a replacement if what you purchased is not as described in Celebrations and Toys online Store or it's faulty. We will refund you using the same payment method you used to pay for your order. Where this is not possible, we will give you a a store credit.
For more information on how we calculate refunds, take a look at our FAQ.
Sometimes we may make offers , or offer discounts on some products. To take up an offer, we may need to agree to additional terms.
By using Celebrations and Toys online Store, you consent to us collecting and processing your data. We do not hold your personal or financial data.
If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions we may terminate or suspend your access to Celebrations and Toys online Store and the Content without giving you notice.
If you close your account, you will lose access to the Content in your Celebrations and Toys online Store account such as order history.
Please make sure you have used up all the credit in the Store balance in your account, as you cannot get a refund for unused credit.
We sometimes invite you to make posts on, or share or submit content to, our Celebrations and Toys online Store or our social network sites. By submitting your posts or content you confirm that you comply with our standards.
When you submit your content to our Celebrations and Toys online Store or social media outlets you agree to allow Celebrations and Toys and those who we work with to:
- use, host, store, reproduce, modify, edit or create derivative works of your content so it works better with the services that use it;
- distribute your content in any way and for as long as we choose in any media throughout the world, even if you stop using Celebrations and Toys online Store;
- moderate any content you submit. That means we may review, edit or remove it. If necessary, we may refer any of your content to the police or other relevant authorities.
Sometimes we link to, or have our services on, sites operated by other parties. For example, we may invite you to connect to us through social networks. Celebrations and Toys does not endorse any other party we link to and we are not responsible or liable for their content or anything that happens to you when you use their sites and services.
Celebrations and Toys is not responsible or liable for your posts/tweets/shares or those of other parties that link to Content.
We take great care to make content to the highest editorial, ethical and technical standards. However, except for the cancellation rights you have that are set out in these Terms and Conditions and your rights under consumer protection law (for more information, see below), we are not responsible or liable for anything that happens to you if:
- you rely on any advice, data, commentary, opinions or other materials included in any Content or links we provide;
- there are errors or omissions in any Content provided by Celebrations and Toys;
- your child or another person who has access to your Celebrations and Toys online Store account or payment method makes unauthorised purchases using your Celebrations and Toys online Store account and/or payment method.
- using Content or Celebrations and Toys online Store or sites we link to causes you loss of data, loss of content or damage to your device or software;
- we turn off or remove any parts of the Content, Celebrations and Toys online Store or external links;
- we close Celebrations and Toys online Store. If we close Celebrations and Toys online Store we will notify you first so that you have an opportunity to use any unused credit in the Store balance in your account. We will not refund any unused credit.
These Terms and Conditions don’t exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any other matter on which it’s unlawful for us to exclude or limit liability. Consumer protection law gives you a right to replacement Content or a replacement Gift Card or a full or partial refund if either doesn’t work or isn’t as we described it. It’s unlikely to happen, but if your product damages your property, Consumer Protection Law also gives you the right to ask for compensation.
We sometimes update these Terms and Conditions, so please review them regularly. We last amended these Terms and Conditions on 29th February 2020.
These Terms and Conditions do not give any enforceable rights to any person who is not party to them.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.